• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Announcing 2024 NDF Fantasy Football League!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
fantasy footbal zone gif.gif

Greetings Fantasy Football Managers! We are in the process of forming the 2024 edition of NDF Fantasy Football!

The terms will be very similar to last season and I anticipate most (if not all) of the previous managers to participate. This doesn't mean that interested players will be shut out - on the contrary, the more the merrier! We just have to add teams / managers in groups of two so that every team plays every week. Check here for more details in the coming days!

Let me know here if you are interested in joining the trash-talking extravaganza! As is customary, participation is free with a winning prize donated by NDF. There will also be a side pot of $25 which is strictly voluntary.

:run:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'm playing, entering the side pot and winning it all this year!

:punt:

zbln

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I want in! After last few years, I will be happy to donate again, Side pot the same $500 each?

• Haha
Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Anyone else interested in playing Fantasy Football with us?

Mben

Staff member
@PSP, it looks like we need to start recruiting again since no one has jumped at the chance to win $100 for free. :(

I've asked CATLICKER and Bri.

Reactions: PSP

PSP

COME ON PEOPLE!
PLAY FANTASY FOOTBALL WITH US!
IT'S FREE - AND YOU CAN WIN $100!

PSP

Excellent! We have at least one spot left, but we can accommodate everyone who signs up :thumb:

Mben

Staff member
Oh, if there is $100 to be won... I am there !!!
Ok, so we've already filled the 8 spots.

We can either open the league to 10 teams and hope we can find one more manager besides you. Or I can ask Bri if she really wants to play and if she says no, you can take her spot.

@PSP, we need your input too.

Hi there, just joined the site and would love to get into this league please!
Ok, so we've already filled the 8 spots.

We can either open the league to 10 teams and hope we can find one more manager besides you. Or I can ask Bri if she really wants to play and if she says no, you can take her spot.

@PSP, we need your input too.

Mben

Staff member
Hi there, just joined the site and would love to get into this league please!
Yay and welcome!

We'll get the league opened up for 10 teams!

Please message me your email address so an NFL Fantasy Football invite email can be sent to you.

PSP

I have opened the league to 10 teams. I need both of your emails so that I can send the invitations before the draft on Tuesday Sept 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ibeeck