• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CLEOS VIP ROOM NO DEPOSIT CODE - NEW $20 FREE

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
<a href="http://servedby.flashtalking.com/click/4/30986;744451;50126;211;0/?url=http://arlnk.com/?a=90&oc=8&c=9&s1=" title="Cleos VIP Room"></a>I don't know the details or the terms and conditions but was just told about this bonus code from Cleos VIP Room for $20 free. No deposit bonus code - xmas20 Let me know if it works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Janet0023

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
THANK YOU THE CODE WORKED!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL       :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
lmao...says my account not eligible for this code...i tried Mben but sure enough...not sent you a pm...tyvm

Mben

Staff member
Like I said, I know nothing about this bonus other than last night it was given to me by someone that it worked for. "
I haven't even tried it because I have a $20 balance from a raffle win that I am saving to play Christmas Day after all the Christmas hustle and bustle where I can relax afterward and play all the freebies."
There are some people who are not able to claim it from what I see on other sites and that Cleos has not officially given out an Xmas chip and to watch their Facebook page for one.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It didn't work for m either and I just deposited the other day. Guess they don't like me. :( Bah humbug

Mben

Staff member
I was able to claim this one too. "
After all the replies saying that players were not eligible for it, I really started thinking that it was not a good or current code and that they would give a new one out on Christmas. "
So who noticed that they DIDN'T?!?!?! That shocked me! :surprise:"
Maybe for New Year's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oeyjonincray66