• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CLEOS VIP ROOM - POSSIBLE FREE CHIP

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Guys, I am giving you a heads up to check your emails for a personal no deposit free chip from Cleos VIP room.

I received the email this morning and they gave me $50 free.

I used to be a regular depositor but haven't deposited in months and months. I did just receive a free $20 for my bday and claimed the Father's Day freebie too.

Why they gave it to me, I don't know but check your emails in case you got one too. :crossed:

Reactions: cambaby2

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I got an email from them too and the code they sent gave me $50 (it went quick for me too by the way) I don't see the harm in giving it out since it is directly from them so here is what they sent to me:

Claim $50 of Free Chips. Simply apply the coupon code: 50TaY3DRY into your lobby cashier, but hurry as the offer is ONLY valid from the 25th of June May to the 09th of July 2015.

Good luck!
Leslie
aka jumboscampi

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I didn't do anything wrong by posting this did I?
No there was no harm in that, it was a personal one time use code though.

Which means if you had posted it before you claimed it and someone else used it first, you would not have gotten it so be careful with stuff like this for that reason.

That is why it is showing as expired for anyone who trys it, because you already used it.

Reactions: Angela

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckd